About the program
Your light develops and grows as you acquire the skills of an economist, policy expert, entrepreneur, philosopher and theologian. So a brighter you will be ready to shine, and know how to create sustainable development that lifts us all and causes real-world change.The International Development program offered at the Palm Beach Atlantic University delivers specific benefits such as:
- Coursework that provides a multi-disciplinary approach to development with focus on markets, government policy and human flourishing.
- A dynamic learning environment that combines classroom studies with an International fieldwork placement.
- An innovative approach to the subject that emphasizes workable solutions.
- Opportunities for students to customize the program by selecting a concentration in Applied Cultural Studies, Development Economics or Finance Policy.
- Marketing Management
- International Marketing
- Seminar in Global Development
- Global Economics
- Managerial Economics
- Microenterprise and Microfinance
- Development Economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Development Sustainable Development View 1909 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- A completed online application and $50 nonrefundable fee (Click on the drop-down arrow to select the Graduate application.)
- Official transcript from college/university where bachelor's degree was conferred and from college/university where prerequisite courses were taken
- Two confidential recommendations
- A statement of intent describing your reasons for applying to the program in Global Development. This statement should include any international experience you have, your preference for concentration of study, and your career aspirations after graduation.
- Informed consent form.
International11480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 560 USD per credit during 24 months.
National11480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 560 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for West Palm Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.