About the program
The Master of Science Nursing program offered at the Palm Beach Atlantic University is focused on biblical, historical, theoretical and practical studies and providing you with much sought-after skills.Nursing, Health Systems Leadership program at Palm Beach Atlantic University delivers specific benefits such as:
- An emphasis on problem-solving skills and other practical aspects of healthcare leadership
- An emphasis on critical thinking and real-life experience
- Curriculum designed to minimize redundancy, engage learning
- A faith-based approach to education that supports calling and service
- Curriculum that is offered in a combination of convenient, hybrid courses delivered online and monthly, in-person classes at PBA’s West Palm Beach campus
- The solid reputation of the Palm Beach Atlantic School of Nursing
- Faith and Science
- Advanced Nursing Research
- Healthcare Policy and Advocacy
- Leadership in Organizations and Systems
- Epidemiology and Genetics/Genomics
- Healthcare Technology and Quality Improvement
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Administration Health Informatics View 783 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Palm Beach Atlantic University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official Transcripts from all schools attended
- Current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Three letters of recommendation attesting to the applicant’s academic ability and leadership potential, including one from a current supervisor
- GRE scores if applicable
- Current and active Florida license OR a valid RN license from another state and proof of application to Florida Board of Nursing
International31500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 875 USD per credit during 12 months.
National31500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 875 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for West Palm Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.