A master of science degree in Social Media and Digital Content Strategy from Lindenwood University requires 36 credit hours. The MS degree is available online or in a hybrid format, which allows you to combine online with traditional classroom courses.
Required courses include Research Methods, Research and Scholastic Writing, plus Graduate Seminar I and II. Elective courses include Personal Branding and Content Creation, Media Literacy, and Contemporary Audience Analysis.
- Research Methods
- Research and Scholastic Writing
- Graduate Seminar
- Thesis/Directed Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMedia Studies & Mass Media Digital Marketing View 160 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United States
- Please provide a clear, readable copy of the identification page of your passport. It must show all information on the identification page and be valid (not expired) to be accepted.
- Please provide a certified letter or bank statement verifying the total amount of liquid, personal or family funds, in US dollars, that is available for tuition (personal cost) and educational expenses (books, insurance).
- Graduate students must submit certified copies of college transcripts through WES
- Graduate students with a cumulative undergraduate or graduate GPA below 3.0 must submit three letters of recommendation.
- A copy of your current resume with all of your academic and work experience.
International18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.