Teacher Leadership from University of the Incarnate Word focuses on the “teacher as leader” and empowers experienced teachers to effect change and improve student learning.
This degree program is appropriate for teachers who wish to advance their current work as teachers or assume master teacher roles as department heads, team leaders, curriculum leaders, instructional coaches or informal teacher leaders.
- Educational Administrator
- Curriculum Specialist
- Instructional Coordinator
- Human Resources Specialist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Adult Learning and Development
- Effective Teams and Groups
- Organizational Theory and Development
- Multicultural Concepts in Education
- Teaching and Learning: Action Research
- Curriculum Leadership
- Supporting Teachers and Teaching
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Teaching View 1026 other Masters in Education in United States
- Baccalaureate degree with a GPA of 2.5 or better on a 4.0 GPA scale
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work
- A completed application for admission to the School of Professional Studies
- At least one of the following as specified by the discipline under program description: A nationally recognized entrance test specified by the discipline, Evaluation by one or more professionals in the intended field of study, Professional certification or a degree of equal or higher level than that sought from an accredited institution of higher learning, Letters of Recommendation
- Proof of English proficiency
- Copy of passport and any visa you hold for the United States
- Proof of Financial Support
- An interview with faculty or admissions personnel
- A writing sample
International18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18000 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18000 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.