Organizational Development and Leadership from University of the Incarnate Word provides convenient delivery design and formats for working professionals who seek the opportunity to complete an entire graduate organizational development and leadership graduate degree plan by taking two courses per 8-week session for 5 sessions.
Graduates with Organizational Development and Leadership from University of the Incarnate Word will be able to:
- gain knowledge in key functional areas of organizational development and leadership
- develop a new, comprehensive case study under the supervision of a practicing Organizational Development Leader/Mentor.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Ethical Leadership
- Organizational Behavior and Learning
- Organizational Research and Assessment
- Organizational Consulting
- Applied Human Resource Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Organizational Development
- Interventions in Organizational Development
- Leading Change
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1714 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Official transcripts from each college and university previously attended.
- At least one of the following as specified by the discipline under program description: A nationally recognized entrance test specified by the discipline, Evaluation by one or more professionals in the intended field of study. Professional certification or a degree of equal or higher level than that sought from an accredited institution of higher learning, Letters of Recommendation
- Proof of English proficiency
- Baccalaureate degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- A completed application
- Copy of passport and any visa you hold for the United States
- Proof of Financial Support
- An interview with faculty or admissions personnel
- A writing sample
International18540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18540 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National18540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18540 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.