The Lindenwood University school principal preparation program is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education and the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. The School of Education is also a member in good standing of the Teacher Education Accreditation Council.
The School Administration program from Lindenwood University stresses reflective leadership to foster effective schools. Skills taught prepare you to assume leadership roles in instruction, management, supervision, and problem solving in a creative and effective manner. To receive the initial principal administration certificate in Missouri, you must hold a valid professional initial teaching certificate and have had two years of teaching experience.
- Integrity - We are committed to ensuring trust and respect for all persons in an environment that cultivates individual and institutional integrity.
- Dedication - We are committed to developing a high-performance work ethic and dedication to discipline or vocation.
- Excellence - We are committed to providing quality and excellence in all our endeavors.
- Creativity - We are committed to the development of original ideas, knowledge and innovative approaches to solving complex problems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Curriculum Analysis and Design
- Educational Research
- School Administration Foliotek and MEP Seminar
- Foundations of Education Administration
- Public and Community Relations
- School Facilities
- School Supervision
- School Business Management
- School Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 558 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Please provide a clear, readable copy of the identification page of your passport. It must show all information on the identification page and be valid (not expired) to be accepted.
- Please provide a certified letter or bank statement verifying the total amount of liquid, personal or family funds, in US dollars, that is available for tuition (personal cost) and educational expenses (books, insurance).
- Graduate students must submit certified copies of college transcripts through WES
- Graduate students with a cumulative undergraduate or graduate GPA below 3.0 must submit three letters of recommendation.
- A copy of your current resume with all of your academic and work experience.
International18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per semester during 12 months.
National18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Charles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.