Graduates at Administration - Industrial and Organizational Psychology from University of the Incarnate Word will apply psychological principles and research methods to the workplace with the goal of improving productivity, health and the quality of work life. Additionally, they may design new ways to increase productivity, improve personnel selection or enhance job satisfaction.
They are prepared for positions as human resource specialists, helping organizations with staffing, training, and employee development. They may provide employers with testing and other valid selection methods in their hiring and promotion processes. Some individuals may secure employment as management consultants in areas such as quality management, strategic planning or organizational change.
- Administrative Management
- Management Consultant
- Department Administrator
- Human Resources Specialist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior and Learning
- Organizational Change
- Personnel Psychology
- Management Concepts and Issues
- Workplace Motivation
- Strategic Planning and Policy
- Diversity in Organizations
- Assessment and Testing in the Workplace
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Public Administration Organisational Behaviour View 510 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- At least one of the following as specified by the discipline under program description: A nationally recognized entrance test specified by the discipline, Evaluation by one or more professionals in the intended field of study, Professional certification or a degree of equal or higher level than that sought from an accredited institution of higher learning
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Baccalaureate degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0,
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work, and
- A completed application.
- An interview with faculty or admissions personnel
- A writing sample
- Copy of passport and any visa you hold for the United States
- Proof of Financial Support
- Proof of English Proficiency
International18540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18540 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National18540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18540 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.