Administration - Applied Administration from University of the Incarnate Word is designed to offer a program of study that allows students to personalize their degrees in order to gain the knowledge and skills required of their career fields.
- Administrative Management
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Director
- Human Resources Specialist
- Department Administrator
- Managing Director
- Applied Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior and Learning
- Organizational Change
- Management Concepts and Issues
- Strategic Planning and Policy
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 622 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- At least one of the following as specified by the discipline under program description: A nationally recognized entrance test specified by the discipline, Evaluation by one or more professionals in the intended field of study, Professional certification or a degree of equal or higher level than that sought from an accredited institution of higher learning
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Baccalaureate degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0,
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work, and
- A completed application.
- An interview with faculty or admissions personnel
- A writing sample
- Proof of Financial Support
- Proof of English Proficiency
International18540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18540 USD per year during 18 months.
National18540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18540 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for San Antonio
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.