Franciscan University of Steubenville’s MS in Education program embraces a unique, holistic vision of education, a vision that respects the dignity of every student and helps them to grow not only intellectually, but also emotionally and spiritually.
- Explore Education in light of Franciscan’s rich tradition of excellence and faith
- Learn using the latest learning technology—podcasts, vodcasts, wikis, blogs, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Earn your MS in Education or Educational Administration in as little as 12 months
- Wide range of electives to suit student interests
- Earn your degree completely online
- Work with faculty who have experience in teaching and administration at all levels
- Collaborate with classmates on projects designed to enhance your success in the classroom or as an administrator
- Our institution is fully accredited by the North Central Higher Learning Commission.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 3549 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.