Highlights of the Master of Professional Engineering offered at Queensland University of Technology
- Lead and contribute to complex projects.
- Respond rapidly and effectively to current and emerging local and global challenges.
- Use evidence-based practice to imagine and realise change using management strategies, advanced design, collaborative decision-making and innovation.
- Offers three main study areas, with seven majors from which to choose.
More informationVisit official programme website
To explore your study options, choose from the following main study areas:
- Master of Professional Engineering (Civil)
- Master of Professional Engineering (Electrical)
- Master of Professional Engineering (Mechanical)
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Electrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 25 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Australia
When you submit your application, you’ll need to include certified copies of:
- award certificates
- academic transcripts
- formal identity papers, like your passport, national identity card, or student visa.
If you are currently in Australia, you must include a copy of your current confirmation of enrolment (CoE).
Make sure you also include information about your previous study, and any study you are currently doing.
If your documents are not in English, you will need to supply a certified English translation.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.