The initial teacher education program is accredited by the Teacher Education Accreditation Council through the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation
Students who enroll in the Lindenwood University Elementary School Certification Preparation (Grades 1-6) program may select one of two pathways to completion of the program:
- Successful completion of the Lindenwood University teacher education program qualifies the student for recommendation for teaching certification, issued by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (MoDESE).
- Those students who desire to work in an educational field but do not desire teaching certification may pursue the Master of Arts in Education degree.
- Analysis of Teaching and Learning Behavior
- Educational Research
- Conceptualization of Education
- Conceptualization of Education for Beginning Teachers
- Curriculum Analysis and Design
- Master's Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3667 other Masters in Education in United States
- Please provide a clear, readable copy of the identification page of your passport. It must show all information on the identification page and be valid (not expired) to be accepted.
- Please provide a certified letter or bank statement verifying the total amount of liquid, personal or family funds, in US dollars, that is available for tuition (personal cost) and educational expenses (books, insurance).
- Graduate students must submit certified copies of college transcripts through WES
- Graduate students with a cumulative undergraduate or graduate GPA below 3.0 must submit three letters of recommendation.
- A copy of your current resume with all of your academic and work experience.
International18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.