Education Technology is a fairly new field that allows you to take leadership roles in schools, business, and industry that rely on instructional technology. When you work in this field, you’ll become an expert in software, hardware, integrated technology and multimedia, which will allow you to more effectively teach and train both kids and adults.
Most schools and colleges, as well as many businesses, are developing new educational and training initiatives incorporating new technology that is used to deliver information, including the Internet, laptops, SMART boards, tablets, media labs, technology labs and more.
Educational Technology equips you to leverage technology in order to facilitate instruction in a wide variety of settings. You will acquire technical and research skills involving equipment, software, web-based applications, current issues, trends, theories, and principles of instructional design.
Educational Technology Faculty at Lindenwood University
The educational technology faculty at Lindenwood University are degreed professionals with knowledge and experience in their field. They are easily accessible, which ensures you will get the attention you deserve as a Lindenwood University student.
- Educational Research
- Action Research
- Curriculum Analysis and Design
- Character Education Curriculum Design
- Educational Technology Theory and Practice
- Transforming Learning with Technology
- Multimedia Applications
- Digital Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation General Engineering & Technology View 1593 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Please provide a clear, readable copy of the identification page of your passport. It must show all information on the identification page and be valid (not expired) to be accepted.
- Please provide a certified letter or bank statement verifying the total amount of liquid, personal or family funds, in US dollars, that is available for tuition (personal cost) and educational expenses (books, insurance).
- Graduate students must submit certified copies of college transcripts through WES
- Graduate students with a cumulative undergraduate or graduate GPA below 3.0 must submit three letters of recommendation.
- A copy of your current resume with all of your academic and work experience.
International18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per semester during 12 months.
National18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Charles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.