Stevenson University Online’s Master of Science in Communication Studies is developed for professionals who want to build a foundation of effective communication competencies for personal and professional advancement. This master’s program helps graduates translate fundamental ideas of communication into real-world applications. Graduates will develop their skills in evaluating and creating solutions to conflicts that occur within organizations. Graduates who attain their Master of Science in Communication Studies through Stevenson University will also be equipped to assist organizations in constructing successful team-building strategies. These strategies are key in streamlining internal and external communications across various cultural, social, and business settings.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Communication Theory and Applications
- Research Writing and Methods
- Cultures and Communication
- Communication Ethics in the Public Sphere
- Interpersonal Communication
- Nonverbal Communication
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Digital Communication View 89 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- Completed online application.
- Completion of bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Official college transcript from your degree-granting institution; additional transcripts may be required to demonstrate satisfaction of program-specific prerequisites or at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Personal statement.
International670 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 670 USD per credit and a duration of .
National670 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 670 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!