Professionals who earn a master’s degree in Business and Technology Management from Stevenson University Online gain the skills required to advance their careers into a variety of fields, including Information Technology, Business Systems, and Technology Management.
- IT Project Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Information Systems Analyst
- Help Desk Administrator
- Business Continuity Specialist
- Technology Law and Law Enforcement
- Customer Relationship Management
- Systems Integration
- Network Technologies
- Enterprise Application Process Analysis
- E-Commerce Technologies
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- E-Systems Security
- Business to Business Applications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Engineering Management View 149 other Masters in Engineering Management in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Stevenson University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completed online application.
- Completion of bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Official college transcript from your degree-granting institution; additional transcripts may be required to demonstrate satisfaction of program-specific prerequisites or at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Personal statement.
International20100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 670 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 670 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.