The Veterinary Science - Integrative Physiology and Neuroscience program is offered by Washington State University . Integrative Physiology and Neuroscience, CVM and the Graduate School are committed to providing equal opportunity in its services, programs, and employment for individuals with disabilities. Academically qualified students with disabilities are provided with access to the individualized assistance that is consistent with the student’s needs and the essential requirements of the program or course of study in which the student is enrolled.
All graduates will be able to:
To enable students to develop as successful professionals for highly competitive positions in academia, industry, and government, the program aims to provide a variety of experiences that help students to:
- Develop expertise in appropriate concepts, theories, and emerging methodologies in neurobiology to fully understand how the brain and nervous system functions through studies ranging from the molecular (small molecules, peptides, proteins, and other molecules important to the function of the nervous system), through the cellular (especially neuronal and glial cells), to the systems level (neural regulation of key physiological processes).”
- Present research to local, regional, national, and international audiences through publications in professional journals and conference papers given in a range of venues, from graduate seminars to professional meetings.
Students completing their MS degree in Veterinary Sciences: IPN can continue on to complete a PhD degree, or enter directly into a research career in a government, academic or industry laboratory (pharmaceutical or other biotech).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Because of the wide range of potential thesis topics, the selection of appropriate class work for an individual student’s program is left to the discretion of the student and their mentor.
- Classes typically include some background courses as well as graduate seminars, professional development opportunities, and a course in proposal writing and presentation.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fall December 1
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Veterinary Medicine Neuroscience View 183 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Prospective international students must have the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from an approved institution. Usually, this is a minimum of four years of study beyond grade 12.
- A grade point average equivalent to a U.S. grade of "B" (3.0 on a 4.0 scale) or better is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27113 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27113 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National13533 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13533 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State6308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6308 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Pullman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.