This cutting edge Entrepreneurship and Innovation course at CREA - INSEEC U. aims to develop the knowledge and capabilities necessary to identify and analyse the key factors driving competitiveness and innovation at the organisational level.
With the billions of people connected to Internet on mobile, the expansive crowd-sourcing knowledge available and the ever-increasing predictive processing capabilities – possibilities have become infinite. These possibilities will be multiplied as a result of emerging technology developments in countless fields such as artificial intelligence, robotics, the Internet of Things, autonomous vehicles, 3-D printing, nanotechnology, biotechnology and renewal energy.
- Innovation managers focus on the development of new products, services or processes to develop business beyond core company business.
- Business strategists help a company's senior leadership improve internal processes in operating activities.
- Product portfolio managers define the strategy that may comprise of different categories of products, different product lines or individual product.
- Product managers are sitting at the intersection of business, design and technology.
- Business development managers find new customers and persuade existing ones to buy extra services.
- Intrapreneurs are managers within a company who promote innovative product development and marketing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Design Thinking
- Lean Value Proposition
- Corporate Strategy
- Agile Product Development
- Customer Experience
- Business Development
- Growth Hacking
- Optional Programs
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management Artificial Intelligence View 9 other Masters in Innovation Management in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s or university's degree from an institution of higher education
- Swiss Federal diploma in marketing / communication
- CFC / EFZ ( at least 5 years professional experience required )
- Other equivalent diploma
- Ability to participate effectively in a programme conducted in English
International17571 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20500 EUR for the full programme during 14 months.
National17571 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20500 EUR for the full programme during 14 months.
Living costs for Genève
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.