At Business Development and Entrepreneurship from CREA - INSEEC U. you will learn how to become a competent future manager in large organizations and develop the business with real innovations thanks to experts transmitting their know-how & their success stories, personal coaching and real practical workshops. This program is a new model for the business world of tomorrow.
- Product Portfolio Manager
- Business Strategist
- Innovation Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Product Manager
- Design Thinking
- Lean Value Proposition
- Corporate Strategy
- Agile Product Development
- Customer Experience
- Business Development
- Growth Hacking
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 9 other Masters in Innovation Management in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree, Swiss diploma in marketing/communication, CFC/EFZ in marketing/communication (professional experience required) or other equivalent dipoma
- Have attended an info session or an open school day, or a personal interview
- English fluent
- Courses, workshops, e-learning/webcast, travel and MBA project: about 900 hours
- Full-time job or 5-month internship (to be validated by CREA and scheduled during the teaching period at the school)
International16776 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19573 EUR for the full programme during 14 months.
National16776 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19573 EUR for the full programme during 14 months.
Living costs for Genève
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.