During this Master’s in Digital Marketing and Communication Program from CREA - INSEEC U. students will have the opportunity to work on actual projects during workshop sessions and apply the knowledge that they have acquired in actual company assignments. They will also have the opportunity to discover the inner workings of some participants during a digital journey of discovery.
- Develop relevant brand content strategy,
- Effectively and optimally use different communication channels such as mobile platforms, social networking, email and paid search,
- Leverage analytics to continually optimise recommendations,
- Knowing how to analyse and decode further developments and trends in companies using professions and communication,
- Trends and consumer behaviour,
- History of communication and the web,
- Media evolution,
- Image analysis.
This Master program will allow you to acquire a high level of commitment, competence and responsibility.
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Web Project Leader
- e-Business Consultant
- Social Media Manager
- Online Media Planner
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Digital Marketing Channels
- Business Models & Transformation
- Brand Content
- Workshops & Travel
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Master I – Program
- Period: October 7th – February 13th
- Period: March 2nd – July 2nd + Internship + Thesis
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Marketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 6 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Switzerland
Bachelor’s degree ( or equivalent )
International9000 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 EUR per module and a duration of 10 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 EUR per module and a duration of 10 months.
- Course price: 9’000€
Master II – Program
- Course price: 10’500€
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.