This program provides students with the business, leadership, and organizational skills needed for effective change management, strategic management, and high-performance team development. Students will acquire the business skills needed to succeed in today’s dynamic work environments, gain a firm understanding of business issues and problems, and be prepared to become successful leaders.
The Management and Organizational Leadership program offered at Pennsylvania State University is taught by the same world-class professors who teach our M.B.A. students.
A solid foundation in strategy, decision analysis, management, accounting, marketing, operations, and finance will make graduates more attractive to hiring managers and enable them to advance more rapidly into management and leadership positions.
These learning outcomes are achieved by a combination of lectures by faculty, invited guest lecturers, reading of key literature, individual and team projects, and practical involvement in a leadership immersion capstone experience.
- Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Decision Making
- Economics for Managers
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- Team Process and Performance
- Ethical Leadership
- Negotiation Theory and Skills
- Supply Chain and Operations Management
- Financial Accounting
- Business Statistics for Contemporary Decision Making
- Communication Skills for Management
- Foundation in Managerial Accounting
- Foundations in Finance
- Global Business Environment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLeadership View 466 other Masters in Leadership in United States
- Undergraduate bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Submission of a completed Graduate School Application for Admission, including:
- Statement of Purpose: a 600 word essay articulating career and educational goals that demonstrate strong written communication skills
- Two letters of recommendation that attest to readiness for graduate study
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Work experience post-undergraduate graduation of 18 months or less
- Visa Application (International Candidates)
- Candidates who have demonstrated a strong academic background may apply for a waiver of the GMAT/GRE requirement, which may be granted at the discretion of the program.
International40812 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40812 USD per year during 12 months.
National24586 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24586 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for University Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.