Upon completion of the full one-year Engineering Leadership and Innovation Management program at Pennsylvania State University, the successful student will have developed and demonstrated abilities enabling them to:
- Evaluate leadership and innovation management strategies for corporate innovation and identify opportunities for new products and businesses in alignment with an organization’s strengths and weaknesses within an existing business structure.
- Demonstrate an understanding of cultural and international boundaries, effectively considering the implications of cultural and international business differences on project implementation.
- Employ design thinking and project management strategies to lead engineering teams in solving complex engineering problems.
- Apply project management methods including the implementation of techniques for planning, scheduling, budgeting, and controlling project performance.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management for Professionals
- Leadership Principles
- Entrepreneurship Business Basics
- Engineering Leadership for Corporate Innovation
- Engineering Across Cultures and Nations
- Engineering Product Innovation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInnovation Management View 62 other Masters in Innovation Management in United States
- Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree in engineering. Applicants must have a 3.0 minimum undergraduate GPA (or equivalent).
- Submission of a completed online Graduate School Application for Admission, including a Personal Statement, resume, and three letters of recommendation.
- Personal statement: The Personal Statement should include a 2-3 page essay demonstrating your written communication skills
- Vita or Résumé.
- Three letters of recommendation that attest to your readiness for graduate study and document the requisite minimum of one year of work experience.
1 year of professional experience in an engineering position (or equivalent). Students wishing to enter the program directly from an undergraduate degree can fulfill the 1 year requirement for engineering experience through summer internships, summer employment, or co-op experiences plus additional experience within professional societies.
International39720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39720 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National39720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39720 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State23928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23928 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.