Combining theory and applied research, this degree allows professionals and students entering the work force to gain graduate level expertise in this growing, applied field of study.
The Criminal Justice Policy and Administration degree at Pennsylvania State University caters to professionals in criminal justice (broadly, policing, courts, corrections, probation/parole, and treatment), government, administration, and offender or victim services.
Pennsylvania State University is in the top 1 percent of universities worldwide and has the largest alumni network in the nation. Founded in 1855, the University combines academic rigor with a vibrant campus life as it carries out its mission of teaching, research, and service with pride and focuses on the future throughout Pennsylvania and the world. Granted the highest rating for research universities by the Carnegie Foundation, Penn State teaches students to be leaders with a global perspective.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Criminal Justice Institutions
- Theories of Crime
- Applied Research Methods
- Advanced Statistics in Criminal Justice
- Criminal Procedure
- Criminal Justice Ethics in a Diverse Society
- Capstone Project in Criminal Justice and Policy Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCriminal Law Criminology View 165 other Masters in Criminology in United States
- Completed official online Graduate School application and payment of a nonrefundable application fee.
- Statement of purpose: a 2-3 page essay articulating career and educational goals that demonstrate the student’s written communication skills and describes their background with basic statistics education and/or usage.
- A current curriculum vitae (vita) or résumé.
- Three letters of recommendation that attest to the student’s readiness for graduate study.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended.
International37694 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37694 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National37694 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37694 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State21960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21960 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.