The program engages students in teaching and research activities that provide the skills, knowledge, and ability for critical thinking that will enable them to be productive members of society. In the process, our goal is to lay the foundations for technological advances that improve our quality of life.
Engineering positions at Boeing and Lockheed Corporations; NASA; Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory; Los Alamos National Laboratory; Schweitzer Engineering, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
All graduates will be able to:
- Have the preparation to pursue successful careers in industry, government, and university.
- Conduct physics and astronomy research in industry, national laboratories, and academia in collaborative environments.
- Have the training to provide leadership and expertise at local, state, national and international levels for the improvement of physics graduate education.
- Be sensitive to issues of diversity and be able to integrate this sensitivity into their respective professional roles.
- Be effective in consultation, communication, and human relations skills across professional contexts.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fall January 10
DisciplinesPhysics Natural Sciences View 614 other Masters in Physics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Prospective international students must have the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from an approved institution. Usually this is a minimum of four years of study beyond grade 12.
- A grade point average equivalent to a U.S. grade of “B” or better is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6369 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6369 USD per year during 12 months.
National6369 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6369 USD per year during 12 months.
The tuition fee may vary depending on the location of your study program.
Living costs for Pullman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.