The Mechanical Engineering program is offered by Washington State University . Our School participates in the interdisciplinary degree programs of MS in Engineering, Ph.D. in Engineering Science, and Ph.D. in Materials Science & Engineering. Thesis and non-thesis options are available for the MS degree.
University research and teaching positions, research positions in national laboratories, postdoctoral positions in national laboratories, and technical positions in leading companies.
All graduates will be able to:
- Achieve the highest level of expertise in mechanical engineering, mastery of the knowledge in their fields, and the ability to apply associated technologies to novel and emerging problems.
Recent graduates are working at Boeing, Hewlett-Packard, Hitachi, Intel, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Micron Technology, PACCAR, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Parametric Technology Corp, Tektronix,
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Programs of study are individualized with an interdisciplinary focus. Students are expected to pursue their degree programs with success and to earn the MS degree in two years and the Ph.D. in four years.
- The program will culminate with a final oral examination and a written thesis (MS thesis option), project report (MS non-thesis option), or dissertation (Ph.D.). Financial aid in the form of an assistantship is available for dedicated, quality full time MS and Ph.D. students.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fall January 10
- Spring July 1
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1734 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Prospective international students must have the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from an approved institution. Usually this is a minimum of four years of study beyond grade 12.
- A grade point average equivalent to a U.S. grade of “B” or better is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6369 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6369 USD per year during 24 months.
National6369 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6369 USD per year during 24 months.
The tuition fee may vary depending on the location of your study program.
Living costs for Pullman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.