Students of the Architectural Engineering program offered at Pennsylvania State University may specialize in building construction, building illumination systems, building mechanical and energy systems, or building structural systems.
What you will learn
Graduate course offerings in a wide variety of building industry topics provide students with the flexibility to customize their own program of study. Course topics range from virtual reality design, energy efficiency, building and structural resiliency, daylighting, and sustainability.
- Architectural Illumination Systems and Design
- Advanced Building Electrical System Design
- Building Construction Engineering
- Computer Modeling of Building Structures
- Legal Aspects of Engineering and Construction
- Analysis and Design of Steel Connections
- Historical Structural Design Methods
- Building Performance Failures and Forensic Techniques
- Earthquake Resistant Design of Buildings
- Research Methods in Architectural Engineering
- Building Energy Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 1656 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- A grade point average of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- GRE scores are not required for admission to the M.Eng. degree program.
- All international applicants must take and submit scores for the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or the IELTS
- All degree candidates are required to provide a letter of intent outlining the student's intended area of study as well as three letters of recommendation.
International40812 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40812 USD per year during 12 months.
National24586 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24586 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for University Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.