The one-year MBA program "Master in Business Administration" has been designed for university graduates holding a degree min. 240 ECTS worth (or 4 years full-time study) who want to enhance their employment and career prospects. In its full-time version it takes you only 1 year to your MBA degree.
Within 6 modules you will be provided with state-of-the-art know-how in the interdisciplinary field of general management with a strong emphasis on practice. The program will prepare you for taking up management and leadership positions and improve your international network. The program concludes with writing a master's thesis on a business-related topic with practical orientation, applying program contents and following academic criteria.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business Anatytics & Research Methods
- Managerial Economics& Global Business Environment
- Controlling & Reporting
- Corporate Financial Management
- Strategic Management & Competitive Analysis
- Marketing Management
- International Business
- Business Ethics
- Managing People
- Managing Complexity
- Knowledge Management
- Project Management
- 12 months
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 22 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Austria
- A completed domestic university degree of any discipline, min. 240 ECTS worth; a completed domestic bachelor degree of any discipline combined with continuing studies, min. 240 ETCS worth; OR
- A completed equivalent university degree subject to foreign study regulations;
- Successful completion of the "Business Fundamentals" (online modules in General Management, Accounting, Cost Accounting, Economics, Business Mathematics and Statistics) of Danube Business School.
- Adequate knowledge of the English language: applicants have to complete Danube Business School's Business English test (online), or proof their English language proficiency (TOEFL or equivalent).
International16200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16200 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA16200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16200 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.