Within 12 subjects, during the Business Administration program of Danube University Krems you will be provided with state-of-the-art know-how in the interdisciplinary field of general management with a strong emphasis on practice.
The program concludes with writing a master's thesis on a business-related topic with practical orientation, applying program contents and following academic criteria.
The one-year MBA program "Master in Business Administration" has been designed for university graduates holding a degree min. 240 ECTS worth (or 4 years full-time study) who want to enhance their employment and career prospects. In its full-time version it takes you only 1 year to your MBA degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Analytics & Research Methods
- Controlling & Reporting
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Ethics
- 12 months
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 22 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed domestic or equivalent foreign university course in any branch of study with at least 240 ECTS, or a domestic or equivalent foreign Bachelor’s degree in any branch of study and continuing studies to a total of min 240 ECTS; or
- A completed domestic or equivalent foreign university course in any branch of study and continuing studies to a total of min 210 ECTS and one year of professional experience in the relevant field; or
- A completed domestic or equivalent foreign university course in any branch of study and continuing studies to a total of min 180 ECTS and two years of professional experience in the relevant field.
- The following online subjects must be successfully completed: Fundamentals of Management, Fundamentals of Economics or equivalent exams taken at a recognized post-secondary educational institution prove this knowledge.
- Passing the Inbound Test as a prerequisite for the learning outcomes after completing the studies.
International16200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16200 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA16200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16200 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.