Master program of Architecture and Urban Studies from TED University invites participants to comprehend approaches of both architecture and city and regional planning disciplines; investigate the environment, components of the city, forms of shelter and the architectural design objects through concerns and yields of both of two disciplines; to meet the system of production, practice and values system of architecture and planning disciplines.
TED University, Master of Architecture and Urban Studies (MAUS) Graduate Program graduates will have
- Knowledge-basis with interdisciplinary openness.
- Skills, capacities, abilities in terms of creative thinking and critical perspectives.
- Design abilities and capabilities based on theoretical knowledge within analytical and algorithmic forms.
- Communication skills both for individual expression and effective team collaboration.
- Knowledge of space, place, and time in contextual frames.
- Researcher capacity with qualitative and quantitative techniques through concepts and analysis of measurable-comparable data.
- Professional responsibility and research ethics.
- Academic and professional techniques, skills, and tools
- Diverse ways of seeing, open to artistic and technological developments.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Theory and Method in Architecture and Urban Studies
- Architecture and Urban Studies Research
- Research Methods, Topics and Ethics in A
- MAUS Elective Courses
- Graduates of Architecture, City and Regional Planning, Industrial Design, Interior Architecture and Environmental Design and other related programs may apply. To start the program, candidates must satisfy requirements of the English Language School (ELS).
- Application Form
- An up-to-date resume.
- A scanned copy of the transcript from the most recent undergraduate institution.
- A portfolio copy (In addition to the digital copy uploaded to the system, printed copy of the protfolio will be submitted to the jury).
- A scanned copy of the ALES score document. International applicants may submit GRE scores (Minimum application GRE score required: 151 quantitaive).
- Letter of intention.
- Two reference letters (will be submitted to jury during the interview).
- If there is any valid certification of English proficiency, a scanned copy of the document will be submitted to the jury.
International4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National tuition: 690 TRY (VAT included) per TEDU Credit
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.