With the Master of Public Health in Global Health at St. Catherine University, you’ll be prepared to work with individuals, families and communities to strengthen health systems and improve public health
Our diverse teaching and course delivery methods cultivate the development of innovative and influential public health leaders. A combination of lectures, applied activities, service learning experiences, and international field work will build your skills in collaboration, program management and strategic analysis.
St. Kate's 44-credit Master of Public Health in Global Health program can be completed in:
- a two-year plan of study
- three-year plan of study
Courses meet on our St. Paul, MN campus in an evening/weekend schedule throughout the year, and combine online and face-to-face instruction in a hybrid learning format.
The MPH in Global Health program is seeking accreditation from the Council on Education for Public Health and is a member of the CUGH Organization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Critical Issues in Global Public Health
- Principles of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Global Health Policy and Governance
- International Perspectives in Environmental Health Sciences
- Social and Behavioral Health Theories and Applications
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 1105 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- A completed bachelor's or graduate degree from an institution that is accredited by one of the regional accrediting organizations (e.g. Higher Learning Commission).
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (B) or higher on a 4.0 scale. If the applicant's GPA is less than 3.0, official scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) may be required.
- Prerequisite coursework must be completed with a grade of C or above (pass/fail or S/U grading is not acceptable), with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale. (Statistics (3-4 semester credits); Health-related science course (4 semester credits)
International12320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 840 USD per credit during 36 months.
National12320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 840 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Minneapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.