Grounded in global perspective and a social justice lens, this rigorous multi-disciplinary Public Health in Global Health program at St. Catherine University is for students who are interested in using evidence-based practice for population health program development and the evaluation and implementation of behavioral, environmental, or policy interventions.
- We partner with organizations that provide opportunities to work directly with international populations and gain new experiences with healthcare systems, population health, and health promotion strategies that are successful in diverse settings and cultures.
The MPH in Global Health program is seeking accreditation from the Council on Education for Public Health and is a member of the CUGH Organization.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Critical Issues in Global Public Health
- Principles of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Global Health Policy and Governance
- International Perspectives in Environmental Health Sciences
- Social and Behavioral Health Theories and Applications
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1592 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Entry-level applicants are individuals who have completed/will complete a bachelor’s degree from another institution and are applying as first-year graduate students. All entry-level applications are processed through the Schools of Public Health Application Service (SOPHAS).
- There is no supplemental application that needs to be submitted to St. Kate's; only the SOPHAS application will be reviewed.
International19118 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 869 USD per credit during 24 months.
National19118 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 869 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Minneapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.