With the online Master of Health Informatics at St. Catherine University in St. Paul, MN, you’ll be prepared for the applied practice and research of informatics across clinical and public health domains.
St. Kate's online MHI program focuses on the following areas:
- Clinical—applying informatics and IT to deliver healthcare services
- Consumer health—including patient-focused informatics, health literacy and consumer education
- Public health—including surveillance, prevention, preparedness and health promotion
More informationVisit official programme website
- Social and Behavioral Health Theories and Applications
- Healthcare Systems and Policy
- Managing People and Organizations
- Introduction to Health Informatics
- Cyber Security in Health Information Systems
- 28 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Informatics View 38 other Masters in Health Informatics in United States
- Personal Statement
- GRE/GMAT Scores
- TOEFL/IELTS Scores
- Credential Evaluation
International738 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 738 USD per credit and a duration of 28 months.
National738 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 738 USD per credit and a duration of 28 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.