The MBA Wine and Spirits Business offered by Burgundy School of Business is a high-level training course, entirely focused on the professional world. It is therefore focused on fundamental principles.
The MBA Wine & Spirits Business is built around industry knowledge and management skills. It also emphasises practical learning through case studies and group work on specialised topics.
Strengths of the programme
- A high-level pedagogic content provided by faculty members and professionals of the industry
- Immersion in the Wine & Spirits world
- A combination of sectorial knowledge and management skills
- A unique group dynamic created by participants' cultural and professional diversity
- An ideal place to study wine
- A worldwide professional network
The MBA Wine & Spirits Business will deliver dramatic new career opportunities for those seeking middle to upper managerial positions in the Wine & Spirits sector.
- General Management (Managing Director, Founder, Area Manager etc.)
- Export (Export Director or Manager)
- Marketing (Marketing Director, Brand Manager etc.)
- Sales (National Sales Managers, Area Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Brand Ambassador, Wine Educator etc.)
- Communication (Public Relations, Event Manager etc.)
- Purchase (Buyer)
- Finance (Finance Manager)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Wine and society
- Market and players
- Brand positioning
- International Brand Portfolio management
- Consumer behaviour
- PR, opinion leaders, e-reputation, crisis communication
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications are open until July 15th for applicants from outside the EU and until September 1st for students from within the EU.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 85 other Masters in Business Administration in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Proven interest in Wine & Spirits
- 3 years of work experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 16 months.
BSB OFFERS 60 MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS TO INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
For the 2021 intake, BSB offers over 60 scholarships from 25% to 50% reduction on the 1st year of studies for talented international students.
ELIGIBILITY: All students admitted to BSB will be considered eligible for a scholarship.There is no further process for competing for a scholarship.DEADLINES
- 60% of the scholarships will be assigned to international students who applied by February 15th, 2021
- 40% of the scholarships will be assigned to international students who applied by March 30th, 2021
- The remaining scholarships, if any, will be distributed by the last application deadline which is on July 1st, 2021
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.