Why choose this course?
This Business course offered at Queensland University of Technology double degree program provides you with the opportunity to develop depth of expertise in two business disciplines.
Combining two business disciplines improves your career options in an increasingly competitive job market as you will be able to work and make decisions across multiple business areas.
- Possible careers
- Account Executive
- Advertising Professional
- Banking and Finance Professional
- Business Analyst
- Financial Advisor/Analyst
- Financial Project Manager
- Government Officer
- Human Resource Developer
- Human Resource Manager
- International Business Specialist
- Investment Manager
- Market Research Manager
- Marketing Officer/Manager
- Public Relations Officer/Consultant
- Risk Manager
- Forensic Accounting and Data Analytics
- Financial Analysis and Business Valuation
- Accounting for Strategic Decision Making
- Governance and Accountability
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
Sem 1 Off shore deadline application - 27.01.2020
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 284 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
The minimum grade point average (GPA) requirements are based on QUT’s 7.0 point scale where 4.0 is a Pass.
In addition to the requirements set out below, for all major combinations, you must also have at least three (3) years full-time appropriate business employment experience. Applicants must submit current detailed/extended curriculum vitae providing position details including roles and specific responsibilities and employment statements.
International31700 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31700 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National27200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27200 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- 2020: $28,400 per year full-time fee
- 2020: $33,100 per year full- time International fee
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.