Why choose this course?
This Business course offered at Queensland University of Technology, double degree program, provides you with the opportunity to develop depth of expertise in two business disciplines.
Combining two business disciplines improves your career options in an increasingly competitive job market as you will be able to work and make decisions across multiple business areas.
- Account Executive
- Advertising Professional
- Banking and Finance Professional
- Business Analyst
- Financial Advisor/Analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Students may choose from a range of set double majors, with combinations taken from the study areas listed below:
- Applied Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- International Business
- Strategic Advertising
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
Sem 1 Off shore deadline application - 27.01.2020
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 280 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
- The minimum grade point average (GPA) requirements are based on QUT’s 7.0 point scale where 4.0 is a Pass.
- In addition to the requirements set out below, for all major combinations, you must also have at least three (3) years full-time appropriate business employment experience. Applicants must submit current detailed/extended curriculum vitae providing position details including roles and specific responsibilities and employment statements.
Applicants who have completed a BS18 Master of Business / Master of Business major within the BS39 Graduate Certificate in Business program must also have at least three (3) years of appropriate employment experience to be considered for admission into BS18 Master of Business / Master of Business.
International33100 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33100 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National28400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28400 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.