The Occupational Therapy program offered by Colorado State University is a magnet that attracts and grows future leaders of occupational therapy in the state, nation and world through exemplary integrated programs of education, research and community outreach and service that meet real world occupational needs.
Areas of study:
- Rigorous culture of inquiry
- Foundations of performance and occupational participation
- Optimizing performance and occupational participation
- Teaching and learning
- Professional identity and career
Student EmploymentGraduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Occupational Therapy
- Medical Terminology
- The Disability Experience in Society
- Biomechanics of Human Occupation
- Occupation and Rehabilitation Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Complementary & Alternative Medicine Counselling View 890 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- GRE/GMAT Scores
- Official Transcripts/Credential & Certified Translations
- Letters of Recommendation
International1432 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1432 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1432 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1432 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State584 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 584 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.