The in-class or online Strategic Marketing program at Bellevue University will prepare you to think strategically. You will learn to:
- Analyze data to determine market demand for products and services
- Identify potential customers and influences on buyer behavior
- Recognize new market opportunities
- Advertising and promotion strategies
- Integration of digital marketing strategies with traditional marketing channels
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Development of pricing strategies
- Brand management
You'll benefit from the hands-on application of strategies with the goal of maximizing your firm's share of the market. In practicing and applying what you’ve learned, you'll increase your confidence so that you’ll be prepared to take on new challenges.
Our MS in Strategic Marketing is offered in the cohort format. This means you’ll take one course at a time. You’ll progress from start to finish with a tight-knit group of peers and faculty with industry experience who each contribute unique professional backgrounds and experiences.
Bellevue University’s Strategic Marketing Master's degree, online or in-class, will enable you to design data-driven marketing programs that solidify a brand, achieve financial goals, and ultimately help your company gain a competitive advantage.At successful completion of the Master of Science in Strategic Marketing, graduates will form the following sets of skills:
- Problem Solving: Demonstrate problem solving and critical thinking skills in order to be successful in the business world.
- Communication: Exhibit effective communication skills and professionalism when working with others in a business setting.
- Interpersonal Skills and Business Ethics: Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills and an appreciation of business ethics.
- Apply Content Knowledge: Demonstrate the ability to apply content knowledge to create value as business leaders in an organization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Strategies
- Buyer Behavior
- Strategic Internet Marketing
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Qualitative Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 152 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United States
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States. The financial documents must meet the following criteria:
- Affidavit of Support Form
International21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.