The Security Management program from Bellevue University may help expand your opportunities for management or leadership roles by developing critical thinking and decision-making skills in:
- Security and law enforcement
- Crime prevention
- Threat assessment
- Public safety
- Criminal justice
Program OutcomesGraduates of the Master's in Security Management will be able to:
- Identify potential threats such as bioterrorism, nuclear terrorism, and cyber terrorism
- Conduct a vulnerability assessment
- Lead an organization’s effort to prepare for, mitigate, respond to, and recover from emergencies and disasters
- Utilize analytical technologies of modeling, risk analysis, and loss estimation
- Develop a leadership style consistent with principles and practices of security management and emergency preparedness methods
- Apply the Homeland Security philosophy through effective management skills
- Homeland Security Principles and Practices
- Terrorism and Homeland Defense
- Homeland Security Project
- Critical Infrastructure: Analysis and Strategies
- Emergency Preparedness and Management
- Security Management
- Cyber-Security and Information Protection
- Vulnerability Assessment and Risk Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Terrorism & Security View 2266 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States. The financial documents must meet the following criteria:
- Affidavit of Support Form
International21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.