The Security Management program at Bellevue University may help expand your opportunities for management or leadership roles by developing critical thinking and decision-making skills in:
- Security and law enforcement
- Crime prevention
- Threat assessment
- Public safety
- Criminal justice
In the security degree program, faculty with industry experience will help guide you to complete real-world projects on Homeland Security and security management. In the cohort format, you’ll progress from start to finish with a tight-knit group of peers who each contribute unique professional experiences.
Together you'll examine and apply best practices for security, emergency preparedness, disaster management, and effective collaboration with public and private agencies.
Graduates of the Master's in Security Management will be able to:
- Identify potential threats such as bioterrorism, nuclear terrorism, and cyber terrorism
- Conduct a vulnerability assessment
- Lead an organization’s effort to prepare for, mitigate, respond to, and recover from emergencies and disasters
- Utilize analytical technologies of modeling, risk analysis, and loss estimation
- Develop a leadership style consistent with principles and practices of security management and emergency preparedness methods
- Apply the Homeland Security philosophy through effective management skills
More informationVisit official programme website
- Homeland Security Principles and Practices
- Terrorism and Homeland Defense Fundamentals
- Homeland Security Project One
- Critical Infrastructure: Analysis and Strategies
- Emergency Preparedness and Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership IT Security View 185 other Masters in IT Security in United States
General requirementsAdmission requirements:
- Completed Application Form
- Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States
International585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.