The industry advisors designated six topic areas imperative for success in organizational performance. You’ll take a deep dive into each. Concurrently, you’ll design and complete a project that directly applies to your specific interests or goals.
The Organizational Performance program at Bellevue University online or in-class will enable graduates to:
- Formulate performance improvement methods to optimize synergies between human and organizational capital.
- Generate and implement change initiatives that integrate innovation and enhance business performance.
- Integrate the values of effective knowledge management, entrepreneurship, and systems thinking in organizational cultures.
- Design measurement instruments that support enhanced organizational performance.
- Develop organizational strategies that sustain a competitive advantage.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Performance Management
- Designing and Conducting Performance Improvement Interventions
- Coaching and Mentoring for High Performance
- Leading for Innovation
- Leading Organizational Change
- Stimulating Creativity in Organizations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1500 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
General requirementsAdmission requirements:
- Completed Application Form
- Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States
International585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.