Upon completion of this Organizational Performance program at Bellevue University, you’ll be prepared with the expertise employers are looking for in new hires — but are having a hard time finding.
Our faculty will share insights and professional experience to guide your learning. They’ll work side by side to help ensure you master the crucial knowledge and skills employers seek in their next generation of leaders.
Bellevue University's Master's in Organizational Performance degree online or in-class will enable graduates to:
- Formulate performance improvement methods to optimize synergies between human and organizational capital.
- Generate and implement change initiatives that integrate innovation and enhance business performance.
- Integrate the values of effective knowledge management, entrepreneurship, and systems thinking in organizational cultures.
- Design measurement instruments that support enhanced organizational performance.
- Develop organizational strategies that sustain competitive advantage.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Performance Management
- Designing and Conducting Performance Improvement Interventions
- Coaching and Mentoring for High Performance
- Leading for Innovation
- Leading Organizational Change
- Stimulating Creativity in Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics View 360 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States. The financial documents must meet the following criteria:
- Affidavit of Support Form
International21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.