Learn the basics of working in the field of tourism while developing skills for resort and hotel management in this post-baccalaureate diploma in Resort Experience Management at Thompson Rivers University . Topics include planning, marketing, and services, plus engagement with culture and the natural environment. Learn about hotel operations, information technology, event management and tourism entrepreneurship.
Employment opportunities are similar to those for graduates of the Resort Experience Management concentration in our Bachelor of Tourism Management program. Our BTM has a good employment success rate in the accommodation sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Business, Professional and Academic Composition
- Introduction to Tourism
- Marketing and Customer Service
- Environmental Issues in Tourism
- Tourism Policy and Planning
- Research in Tourism
- Practicum in Tourism
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, National
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 140 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An undergraduate degree from any discipline
- TOEFL minimum of 570 (paper-based with a TWE 4.5) or 88 (iBT) with no section below 20
- IELTS Min overall score of 6.5 with no subtest score below 6.0
- MELAB with a minimum of 8
- CAEL – Minimum overall score of 70 with no subtest below 60
- ESAL 0570 and ESAL 0580 with a minimum grade of C+ in both
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14640 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7320 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National14640 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7320 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- CAD$7,320/semester (12 credits/4 courses).
- CAD$9,150/semester (15 credits/5 courses).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.