The Management of Information Systems program at Bellevue University focuses on strategic information system technologies, preparing you with the skills required to analyze and manage these resources.
You’ll learn to manage information systems infrastructure, evaluate current and emerging technologies, and create strategies that align technology with an organization’s strategic business objectives.
You'll also analyze IT project management processes and policies, seeking ways to optimize and innovate. Elements of the degree are modeled from The Association for Computing Machinery for IS Management and Technology (ACM), with emphasis on real-world management issues.
Bellevue University's Master's in Management Information Systems online or in-class prepares you with career-oriented skills necessary to be positioned for mid- to senior-level leadership and management roles. At the successful completion of the degree graduates will be able to:
- Create plans for the use of information technology that align with strategic business goals.
- Evaluate current and emerging technologies in relation to strategic business goals.
- Apply leadership and management skills to the design of a global information system.
- Demonstrate communication, teamwork, and hands-on, project-based learning skills necessary to organize and manage business-oriented technology teams.
- Apply analysis and design skills to develop a global information system.
- IT Infrastructure
- IT Strategy and Policy
- Survey of System Development
- Information Security Management
- Managing Enterprise Data
- Managing Emerging Technologies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems View 168 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
General requirementsAdmission requirements:
- Completed Application Form
- Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States
International585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.