The Justice Administration and Crime Management program at Bellevue University explores federal, state, and local criminal justice operations, focusing on the extent, causes, and control of crime in our communities.
Throughout Bellevue University’s in-class or online Master's Degree in Justice Administration and Crime Management, you will develop your technical and cognitive writing and communication skills relevant to the operations of criminal justice agencies. The cohort degree format allows you many opportunities to engage with peers with similar goals, and faculty with real-world experience. Together you will reflect upon evidence-based research which is directly relevant to your career, such as topics in:
- Criminology and criminal behavior
- Ethical decision making and critical thinking
- Criminal justice policy and operations
- Criminal investigations and case management
- Crime analysis and analysis of forensic data
- Organizational efficiency and effectiveness
You'll be prepared to incorporate the latest technological advancements in the field, plan and budget for resources, work collaboratively with a variety of public and private agencies, and lead a team of professionals.
Graduates of the Bellevue University Master of Science in Justice Administration and Crime Management will be prepared to be confident communicators and problem solvers with advanced analysis skills. After successful completion of the degree, you will be able to do the following:
- Assess criminological trends throughout various criminal justice professions
- Formulate criminological policy obtained through interdisciplinary research
- Evaluate the effectiveness of crime analysis and investigation
- Judge the value of contemporary and classical theories of criminal behavior
- Develop budgets and other planning documents
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Behavior Analysis
- Research Methods and Statistical Applications
- Crime Analysis and Case Management
- Advanced Crime Analysis
- Planning, Budgeting, and Resource Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Legal Studies Criminology View 231 other Masters in Legal Studies in United States
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States. The financial documents must meet the following criteria:
- Affidavit of Support Form
International21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.