From the viewpoint of social justice and the management of crime in society, the Justice Administration and Crime Management program at Bellevue University explores the federal, state, and local criminal justice operations, with focus on the extent, causes, and control of crime that exists in our communities.
Throughout Bellevue University’s in-class or online Master's Degree in Justice Administration and Crime Management, you will develop or enhance your technical and cognitive writing and communication skills relevant to the operations of criminal justice agencies.
In the cohort degree format, you'll have many opportunities to engage with peers with similar goals and faculty with real-world experience. Together you will reflect upon evidence-based criminological research and career-relevant applications such as:
- Ethical decision making and critical thinking
- Criminal justice policy and operations
- Criminal investigations and case management
- Crime analysis and analysis of forensic data
- Organizational efficiency and effectiveness
After successful completion of the Master's Degree in Justice Administration and Crime Management, you will be able to do the following:
- Assess criminological trends throughout various criminal justice professions
- Formulate criminological policy obtained through interdisciplinary research
- Evaluate the effectiveness of crime analysis and investigation
- Judge the value of contemporary and classical theories of criminal behavior
- Develop budgets and other planning documents
More informationVisit official programme website
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Behavior Analysis
- Research Methods and Statistical Applications
- Crime Analysis and Case Management
- Advanced Crime Analysis
- Planning, Budgeting, and Resource Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCriminology View 164 other Masters in Criminology in United States
General requirementsAdmission requirements:
- Completed Application Form
- Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States
International585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.