At successful completion of the Instructional Design and Technology program from Bellevue University, you will have an understanding of the differences in the ways individuals learn and the different needs for face-to-face, blended, and online or distance learning. As part of your degree program, you will have an opportunity to build an e-portfolio with your instructional design projects to showcase your skills and knowledge. Upon completion of the degree program graduates will be able to:
- Integrate innovative design practices and technologies into a variety of learning and educational environments appropriate to how students learn.
- Apply a mastery of research and evidenced-based instructional design models and principles to the design, development, and implementation of technology-rich programs that model best practices and align with learning outcomes.
- Demonstrate leadership and collaboration capabilities in the conducting of and application of research, planning, management, and evaluation of instructional design and educational technology projects and programs.
- Model the safe and ethical use of technology through demonstrated copyright compliance, ADA accessibility, and the development of appropriate privacy protections within designs.
- Apply needs analysis to the development of instruction and the integration of technology to ensure learner success.
- Integrate current and emerging technology into instructional design, demonstrating clear alignment between technology chosen and learning objectives.
- Instructional Design
- Education and Training
- Instructional Technology
- ePortfolio Design
- Technology Integration into Core Teaching & Training Standards
- Emerging Technologies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesDesign Engineering Management Instructional Design View 179 other Masters in Instructional Design in United States
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States. The financial documents must meet the following criteria:
- Affidavit of Support Form
International21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.