Graduates of this Industrial and Organizational Psychology program from Bellevue University will be well-equipped to bring a strategic, mindful approach to:
- Human resource development
- Employee engagement
- Personnel selection and succession planning
- Talent management and performance
Our industrial organizational psychology graduate program will empower you to:
- Leverage analytical tools and interpret statistical data
- Tackle complex organizational challenges
- Apply research to the workplace
- Provide meaningful insights in corporate settings and consulting
- Recommend strategies to help build an engaged, motivated workforce
In the online accelerated cohort format, you will register for classes just once and progress through the degree program with a group of peers throughout your coursework. All members of the cohort benefit from the shared experiences and diverse perspectives of peers in the group, as well as the expertise and professional experience of the faculty. Integrating hands-on, applied learning with theory, all Bellevue University degrees are designed to deliver a transformative learning experience that is flexible to accommodate your personal and work life.
You will have an opportunity to concentrate on an area of interest within I-O in a practicum experience. In addition, an applied research capstone project will deepen your understanding of how to apply research to the workplace. Graduates of the Industrial-Organizational Psychology Master's program will be prepared to:
- Demonstrate efficacy in communicating theoretical importance and business application in a way that can be understood across job titles, departments, and organizations.
- Apply current industrial/organizational psychology theory to solve organizational problems.
- Define how to leverage data, analysis techniques, and statistical interpretations to provide meaningful insights that support business decisions.
- Design and conduct assessments and measurements regarding individual, team, and business variables.
- Develop research methods that address applied business topics.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify organizational problems and recommend strategic solutions.
- Profession of Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Job Analysis and Performance Appraisal
- Applied Organizational Psychology
- Organizational Development
- Statistical Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour View 231 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States. The financial documents must meet the following criteria:
- Affidavit of Support Form
International21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.