If you currently are an experienced professional in the field, you'll be prepared for mid- to advanced-level roles in acquisitions and contracts in any industry. You'll also gain the specialized knowledge and skills required for careers in the military or federal government contracting entities and their contracting partners.
The Acquisition and Contract Management program at Bellevue University is offered as a flexible online degree. The advanced curriculum combines business, financial management, and procurement principles with emphases on:
- Business relationships
- Strategic sourcing
- Risk management
- Contract financing
- Subcontracting plans
- Supplier selection
- Customer analysis
- Contractor responsibility
You will be prepared to apply complex knowledge of the legislation, regulations, and methods of operations used in contracting, supply chain and logistics considerations, cost factors, and product requirements, to enhance acquisitions management practices.
Successful completion of the degree will prepare you for mid- or advanced-level positions in federal government, civilian and military settings.
Graduates will form the following sets of skills:
- Manage, supervise, or develop policies and procedures involving procurement of supplies, services, construction, or research and development; using formal advertising, request for proposal and negotiation
- Evaluate contract price proposals
- Administer or terminate and close out contracts
- Know the legislation, regulations and business methods related to contracts, fiscal law, subcontracting, dispute and claims, fraud, debt, and terminations
- Apply data analysis, critical thinking, and problem solving to contract management
- Use time-series data and graphical tools to make forecasting and quality management decisions, as well as use visual and numerical tools to manage time and cost of projects
- Plan and execute project schedules using critical path, PERT, and Gantt charts
- Acquire and manage resources to plan and control the transformation of those resources into goods and services
More informationVisit official programme website
- Project Management
- Business Decision for Contracting
- Legal Considerations in Contracting
- Cost Analysis and Negotiation Techniques
- Accounting for Performance Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesRisk Management View 16 other Masters in Risk Management in United States
- Completed Application Form
- Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States
International585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.