Upon completion of the Accounting degree from Bellevue University you will be able to:
- Apply financial accounting, tax and auditing information to solve relevant issues and problems.
- Effectively communicate essential financial and nonfinancial information to organizational stakeholders.
- Apply strategic and critical thinking to solve problems and develop decisions.
- Evaluate the ethical and professional components of various accounting and organizational decisions.
- Interpret the impact of global and international business issues on the reporting of accounting information.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Accounting Problems
- International Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Taxation of Business Entities
- Financial Auditing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Financial Mathematics View 668 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States. The financial documents must meet the following criteria:
- Affidavit of Support Form
International21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.