The industry advisors designated five topic areas imperative for success in public administration. You’ll take a deep dive into each. Concurrently, you’ll design and complete a project that directly applies to your specific interests or goals.
Along with exploring six key industry topics, you’ll select six practical projects to apply your learning. For example, you might choose grant writing or the option to develop a training guide or white paper based on your professional goals and situation.
Graduates of the Public Administration program at Bellevue University should be able to:
- Lead and manage public or government committees or task forces that address initiatives.
- Communicate and interact professionally and productively with stakeholders.
- Make cogent decisions with a public service perspective.
- Solve problems within the policy process.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundation in Public Administration
- Communications in the Public Sector
- Public Administration Term Project
- Organizational Modeling & Decision Theories
- Human Resources and Organizational Effectiveness
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 515 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
General requirementsAdmission requirements:
- Completed Application Form
- Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States
International585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.