The Master of Business Administration (Cohort) program from Bellevue University allows you to progress from start to finish with a tight-knit group of peers who each contribute unique academic and professional perspectives and experiences. You'll take one six-week course at a time in which you'll develop and strengthen your leadership skills including skills in problem-solving, decision-making, and team building, preparing you for today’s highly collaborative and dynamic business environments.
Guided by industry-experienced faculty, you'll build technical skills through exercises and simulations and apply them synergistically. The application of principles and skills will help equip you to achieve successful results in real-world business scenarios. Critical business skill areas included are:
- Finance and accounting
- Marketing and media
- Operations and logistics
- Strategy and performance
- Opportunity and innovation
Focus on Leadership
The MBA (Cohort) Degree program augments the core graduate business topics with a focus on leadership at all levels of the organization. The leadership component of the MBA includes courses in leadership dynamics, organization design and organizational behavior in order to provide you with a foundation for positively impacting performance.
Integrating hands-on, applied learning with theory, all Bellevue University degrees are designed to deliver a transformative learning experience that is flexible to accommodate your personal and work life.
As a graduate of the online Master of Business Administration (MBA) Cohort, you will have built a substantive portfolio and be prepared to:
- Critically assess business opportunities to propose and recommend the appropriate actions for successful performance in international and domestic contexts.
- Investigate and recommend the appropriate organizational structure and leadership characteristics that enhances a competitive organizational position.
- Adapt discipline-specific problem-solving techniques (including financial, marketing, human capital, operations metrics) to make decisions in targeted business sectors.
- Formulate and deliver appropriate communication (including verbal, written, and digital medium) to convey business requirements, goals and performance.
- Select and apply the appropriate ethical, legal and societal frameworks to support corporate citizenship.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Performance Management
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Human Capital & Organizational Performance
- Business Analysis for Decision Making
- Opportunity Analysis, Creativity, & Sustainability
- Accounting for Performance Management
- Marketing & New Media Strategy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1320 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States. The financial documents must meet the following criteria:
- Affidavit of Support Form
International595 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
National595 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.