The Business Administration program at Bellevue University allows you to progress from start to finish with a tight-knit group of peers who each contribute unique academic and professional perspectives and experiences.
You'll take one six-week course at a time in which you'll develop and strengthen your leadership skills including skills in problem-solving, decision-making, and team building, preparing you for today’s highly collaborative and dynamic business environments.
Guided by industry-experienced faculty, you'll build technical skills through exercises and simulations and apply them synergistically. The application of principles and skills will help equip you to achieve successful results in real-world business scenarios.
Critical business skill areas included are:
- Finance and accounting
- Marketing and media
- Operations and logistics
- Strategy and performance
- Opportunity and innovation
As a graduate of the online Master of Business Administration (MBA) Cohort, you will have built a substantive portfolio and be prepared to:
- Critically assess business opportunities to propose and recommend the appropriate actions for successful performance in international and domestic contexts.
- Investigate and recommend the appropriate organizational structure and leadership characteristics that enhance a competitive organizational position.
- Adapt discipline-specific problem-solving techniques (including financial, marketing, human capital, operations metrics) to make decisions in targeted business sectors.
- Formulate and deliver appropriate communication (including verbal, written, and digital medium) to convey business requirements, goals and performance.
- Select and apply the appropriate ethical, legal and societal frameworks to support corporate citizenship.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business Performance Management
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Human Capital & Organizational Performance
- Business Analysis for Decision Making
- Opportunity Analysis, Creativity, & Sustainability
- Accounting for Performance Management
- Marketing & New Media Strategy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1287 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
General requirementsAdmission requirements:
- Completed Application Form
- Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States
International585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.