Leaders with strong decision-making skills who are able to apply learned business concepts effectively are in high demand in nearly every industry. Bellevue University developed the Master of Business Administration program at Bellevue University with insights from accomplished business leaders who see both the trends and needs of the rapidly evolving workplace.
In Bellevue University's in-class or online MBA degree program you may find yourself in class with a diverse group of associates with wide-ranging academic and professional experiences that help broaden your perspectives. Faculty with real-world business and industry expertise will guide you through relevant simulations and case studies.
Our goal is to help you leverage your prior learning and skills and help you develop new perspectives and skills without the time and expense of repeating subjects unnecessarily.
To further align your MBA studies with your career objectives, you may choose from one of 19 concentrations listed in the curriculum section. From Accounting and Analytics to Supply Chain Management, a deeper focus on one area of interest will help you reach your specific goals.
Integrating hands-on, applied learning with theory, all Bellevue University degrees are designed to deliver a transformative student learning experience that is flexible to accommodate your personal and work life.
At completion of the Master of Business Administration, you will have developed a valuable skillset, including communication, critical thinking, and complex problem solving. You will also have created a substantive portfolio and be prepared to analyze, design, and implement projects as an influential leader in your organization. Graduates of our in-class or online MBA will be able to perform the following:
- Use problem solving skills to critically assess business performance and opportunities in an international context.
- Analyze human capital dynamics and management tactics used to achieve business strategies.
- Integrate industry and discipline-specific problem solving skills to analyze targeted business sectors and problems.
- Apply ethical analyses to business decisions.
- Formulate and deliver appropriate verbal and written communications on business performance, requirements, and outcomes.
Completing your MBA online or on campus at Bellevue University will help prepare you for certification from one of the following professional organizations:
- The Project Management Institute (PMI)
- The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Upon completion of an Executive Coaching concentration, you will receive an Executive Coaching Certificate offered by Bellevue University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Performance Management
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Human Capital & Organizational Performance
- Business Analysis for Decision Making
- Marketing & New Media Strategy
- Accounting for Performance Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1441 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States. The financial documents must meet the following criteria:
- Affidavit of Support Form
International21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.