The Master of Science in Physics and Secondary Education, Grade 7-12 at Mercy College New York is designed to provide professional preparation for candidates planning to teach and serve as educational leaders.
Physics and Adolescence Education, Grades 7-12 Fast Facts
- Recognition by the National Science Teachers Association
- Small class size, with individualized attention
- Professors who are experienced classroom teachers and who understand the practical side of the profession
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Edu Fnd Diverse Perspectives
- Fndtns Educ Sdnts w/Dsblts
- Tchng English as 2nd Lang
- Ed Evl/Assmt ECldhd-Adol&Dsabl
- Aprchs Lit: EChldhd-Adolescenc
- Meth Material/Math Adol
- Educ Psych & Adlscnt Dvlpmnt
- Mthds & Mtrls in Mid Chldhd Ed
- Read/Write Cntnt Area Grd 5-12
- Student Teaching Experience
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis except for a few graduate programs.
DisciplinesEducation Physics View 3529 other Masters in Education in United States
- Complete a graduate application
- Submit a nonrefundable $40 application fee.
- Submit official baccalaureate transcript(s)
- Supporting documents may be required depending on program of interest, which may include:
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Test scores
- Additional transcripts from other colleges or universities
International842 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 842 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National842 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 842 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Graduate Registration Fees
- 12 credits or more : $310/term
- Less than 12 credits: $155/term
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.