The rigorous program will develop graduates who are well-prepared to lead within the complex 21st century healthcare industry. As a Catholic institution that promotes critical intelligence, thoughtful citizenship, and compassionate service, Assumption College is committed to improving the experience of healthcare quality, access, and outcomes for all.
The MBA in Healthcare Management program equips students with:
- Essential business knowledge and skills
- A critical understanding of the healthcare environment
- Capacity for transformative leadership
- Communication and relationship competence
- Development of their professional practice through scholarship and service
Our program will be guided and informed by our beliefs and commitments to:
- Human Life – we recognize that human life is sacred and the dignity of each human person is essential.
- Healthcare Systems – we respect the interdependence of the healthcare system: patients, providers, payers, and the public.
- Quality – we commit to healthcare quality framed by the Institute of Medicine as safe, effective, patient-centered, timely, efficient, and equitable.
- Professionalism – we are dedicated as thoughtful citizens to acting with mutual respect, integrity, and transparency for the common good.
- Interdisciplinary Collaboration – we intentionally operate across disciplines thoughtfully and compassionately to design and deliver quality healthcare services.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Management
- Foundations of Marketing
- Foundations of Accounting
- Foundations of Finance
- A Systems Approach to Delivering Health Care in America
- Critical Issues in Health Care Ethics
- Management and Supervision for Health Care Professionals
- Marketing Decision Analysis
- Financial Decision Analysis
- Accounting Decisions for Managers
- Research in an Evidence-Based Health Care Environment
- An Interdisciplinary Approach to Health Policy Analysis
- Management Information Systems
- Healthcare Project Management
- Organizational Development and Change
- Business Strategy Capstone
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fall (August start): August 1 (supplemental materials due by 8/10)
- Spring (January start): December 15 (supplemental materials due by January 4)
- Summer: May 1 (supplemental materials due May 10)
DisciplinesHealth Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1287 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Official transcripts from a Bachelor’s degree program (B.A. or B.S.) are required. There is not requirement as to what major(s) a student completed. If any graduate work was completed, official transcripts from all graduate work will also be required.General requirements
- Completed Application Dated & Signed
- $30 Application Fee (waived for AC Alumni)
- Three (3) Professional Recommendations
- Official Transcript(s)
- Personal Statement
- Current Resume
- TOEFL or IELTS for applicants whose native language is not English
- Certification of Finances
International705 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 705 USD per credit and a duration of .
National705 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 705 USD per credit and a duration of .
- $1,410.00 per 2-credit course
- $2,115.00 per 3-credit course
- $2,820.00 per 4-credit course
Federal Stafford Student Loans and Extended Payment Plans are available. For more information, please check the program website.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.