This Organizational Leadership program at Point Loma Nazarene University is designed for working professionals with two delivery options to provide the flexibility you need to earn your degree while continuing to work in your current role.
- You can enroll in the 100% online format available from anywhere, or the in-person format that meets one night per week at our Mission Valley campus in San Diego.
- This program will equip you to fulfill your calling, with courses such as Leading in Diverse Communities, Managing Conflict and Change, Organizational Systems and Behavior, and more.
- Assessing Leadership Skills
- Concepts of Strategic Leadership
- Organizational Systems and Behavior
- Organizational Communication
- Human Resources Issues
- Financial Reporting in Organizations
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLeadership View 489 other Masters in Leadership in United States
- Submit an online application for admissions (including $50 non-refundable application fee, which is waived for PLNU alums, current or former military and their dependents, and PLNU employees).
- Submit official transcripts with proof of earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Provide a personal statement on why you wish to participate in the MAOL program.
- Submit professional resume.
International15552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 540 USD per credit during 15 months.
National15552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 540 USD per credit during 15 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.